New Year's eve bash 2017
With it's combination of vintage Portland charm and Old Hollywood decor, The Picnic House & Barlow make the perfect venue for your New Year's Eve festivities. For the second straight year we’re joining forces with acclaimed international champagne house Piper-Heidsieck to celebrate the old and ring in the new with a lavish mix of pomp and decadence.
Join us from 9PM-1AM on Sunday, December 31 for an exclusive night of eating, drinking, champagne towers, fortune telling, dancing and merry-making. While not required, we encourage everyone to come dressed to the nines in Roaring Twenties, Gatsby-esque attire because, well… this is going to be a Bash like none other in Portland.
Tickets are $40 and include:
- Your spot at the Bash
- One glass of Piper-Heidsieck champagne to wet your holiday-lovin’ whistle
- Live music featuring Portland-based jazz band The Flat Nines
- Dancing in The Picnic House's Grand Room
- Light appetizers prepared by the culinary team at The Picnic House
- Dessert bar (hello chocolate fountains!)
- Fortune telling
- Artisan cotton candy
- Midnight champagne tower & toast
- Disco ball piñata
We have an absolute blast throwing the Bash every year and can’t wait to see you on New Year’s Eve!
Aaron & Jessica Grimmer, Owners